The company E.N.I.
Electricité Navale Industrielle (E.N.I) is almost one hundred years old company specialized in electric and electronic ship repair, industrial maintenance for merchant and military navies, but also in a general way for industrial activities.
Strengthened by his experience, E.N.I accumulated numerous and diverse performances in the field of shipbuilding, ship maintenance and repair.
The development of cruising yachts in the Mediterranean led us to create a specific company, YACHTELEC, located at the very heart of the shipyard of La Ciotat.
We intervene all over the world, 365/365, 24h/24.
We guarantee a quality service that contributes every day to the development of our expertise
and the professionalism of our teams to the benefits of our customers.
- Electric production
- Shore power system
- Power management systems
- Study and wiring of all high and low electric networks
- All lighting systems
- Circuit breakers control and maintenance
- All works of architectural electricitys
- All switchboards
- Technical Assistance
- Polarization index
- Automation SCHNEIDER/ SIEMENS/ ABB/ OMRON…
- Bridge Watch alarm system
- Intercom, communication and all sound systems
- Fire Detection (all brands)
- Programming and automation
- Video surveillance and video information
- Video / TV networks
- Computing systems
- Inverters, chargers and batteries
- Central alarm and monitoring systems
- Instrumentation and measurement switchboards
(display, voltmeter, ammeter, wattmeter)
- Tanks sensors
- Electrical motor overhauling
- Supply of new electrical motors (1 to 200KW in stock)
- Alternators visit/overhauling
- Supply and installation of generators
- Vibrational expertise
- Laser line
WATERMAKERS (by Yachtelec)
- Supply and installation of complete units
- Inspection and repairs of all brands
- Supply of spares parts
E.N.I has an international recognized expertise, in accordance with class rules:
A high skill Technicians team available, reactive and tuned to the needs of customers regardless the ship size.
Work realized by following the yachting art and the respect of the regulatory standards
A team available 24/7 all along the year
THE STEPS FOR YOUR PROJECT REALIZATION
• Studies and conception,
• Definition of specifications,
• Supply and control of the equipment,
• Assembly in work shop,
• Trials and quality material control,
• Delivery, installation on board,
• Sea trials with the customers,
• Commercial follow up with the customers.
• Wiring workshop,
• Mechanical workshop,
• Electronic workshop,
• Studies office,
• Assembly team,
• Administrative and accounting department,
• Commercial department.
E.N.I study office offers its expertise in naval engineering and technical support for the following works:
• Calculation of cable section
• Lighting calculation
• Wiring diagrams (single line, architectural…)
Our skills in engineering associated with a specific software allows us to realize most important calculation for the design of new project but also for the ship refit.
E.N.I, specialized in electrics and electronics repairs and Refitting for commercial shipyard and military vessel for 100 years, has begun working in Yachting in the 1980s.
E.N.I – Électricité Navale Industrielle – Marseille
16 staff: 1 General Manager, 2 Affairs Managers/ Technicien Manager, 1 Purchasing Manager, 2 Technicians design office, 1 Office Manager, 9 Technicians
MS GAPEAU – Main switchboard total refit
MS TONNERRE, CF CORSE – Fire detection system total refit
CF KALLISTE, CF MEDITERRANEE – Audio broadcasting system refit
CF GIROLATA – Video monitoring refit
CORSICA LINEA Ships – Disabled persons’ alarm system design
CF PAGLIA ORBA – Complete generator maintenance
CS CELEBRATION – Windlass and winches total refit